Deep Tissue Massage is for people who want more than just relaxation but want to address their aches and pains as well. This type of massage is used to relieve chronic pain, heal scar tissue, break up adhesions and release fascia in the body.
A deep tissue massage may be what you need when your muscles are extremely sore from working out or from an injury. It can also help to break up scar tissue if you've had surgery or just feel like something needs to be worked out inside your muscles.
If you want to get to the bottom of chronic muscle pain and alleviate long-term aches, deep tissue massage in Magnolia is an excellent option to provide you with relief and help you on the road to recovery.
A deep tissue massage is a form of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. Deep tissue massage is designed to release chronic muscle tension, ease pain, and increase flexibility.
- Deep tissue massage might increase blood flow to an area before treatment.
- Deep tissue massage decreases tone in muscles.
- Deep tissue massage stretches muscle and fascia.
- Deep tissue massage helps to increase in blood flow to areas that were previously ischemic.
- Deep tissue massage is useful for improving joint range of movement, especially when stretching techniques are employed.
- Deep tissue massage helps with the treatment of trigger points.
- Deep Tissue massage helpful for improving muscle function, especially when previously damaged muscle fibers have been adversely adhered with collagen.
- Deep tissue massage can assist in the treatment of cramping.
- Deep tissue massage helps address issues of muscle imbalance by helping to lengthen targeted muscles.
- Deep tissue massage is a pleasurable sensation for clients who like deep pressure.
Some of the stretching techniques are particularly useful for clients who like to be actively engaged in their treatment (such as many athletes).
What conditions does a deep tissue massage help treat?
A deep tissue massage may help treat the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel
- Piriformis syndrome
- Low back pain
- Muscle tension
- Tennis elbow
- Repetitive strain injury
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Upper back or neck pain
- Postural problems
- Injuries due to whiplash or falls
- Limited mobility
Office syndrome is a condition that is caused by repetitive movement of the hands and fingers over a long period of time. This causes excessive pressure on the nerves in the wrists and fingers. The symptoms include pain, tingling, and numbness in the hands.
Office syndrome can be easily cured with a deep tissue massage. Deep tissue massage works by releasing tension from the muscles and tendons, thereby reducing pain and increasing blood flow to affected areas. This helps to heal injured tissues such as ligaments or tendons as well as ease muscle soreness. Deep tissue massage also increases flexibility, which reduces stress on joints and muscles.
Deep tissue massage involves applying pressure directly into muscle tissue using thumbs, fingers, elbows, knees, and sometimes even feet! It is best suited for people who have been working long hours at their desk jobs or typing on computer keyboards all day long without taking breaks to stretch out their hands and arms.
Overusing muscles can cause them to become distorted. Deep tissue massages help to reposition the muscles and ensure that they are properly aligned. This type of massage is perfect for muscles that are stressed and strained. The skilful application of deep pressure during the massage induces circulation and allows the muscles to stretch, relax, and become more flexible.
Duration: 60, 90, 120 min
Price: $90, $130, $170
Living with chronic pain and discomfort is debilitating and not conducive to maximum health and well-being. A deep tissue massage can help you work through muscle adhesions, knots, scar tissue, and chronic pain to start your journey to a more active and comfortable life.